|TiNi Aerospace, Inc. is an AS9100 and ISO9001 certified company. ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized quality standard which applies to all manufacturing companies. AS9100 is the quality management system specific to the aerospace industry. This standard includes the ISO standard verbatim, but in addition, includes unique aerospace requirements that address the more stringent needs of the aerospace industry.
As an AS and ISO certified company, TiNi Aerospace is committed to providing products and services that meet or exceed customer requirements. To accomplish this, TiNi uses a vast number of work instructions (drawings, procedures and forms) which serve to control, monitor, and continuously improve all aspects of the company. This means that all facets of design, manufacturing, inspection, assembly, test as well as every other product or service related activity performed at TiNi are specified and controlled under a comprehensive Quality System. As an example, this Quality System ensures among other things that:
The current revision of TiNi's Quality Manual is available upon request.
- All personnel are trained in their duties.
- All inspection, measuring and testing equipment is calibrated.
- All parts and components are subject to inspection.
- All manufacturing equipments are serviced and maintained.
- All nonconformance's are recorded and dispositioned.
- All products and components are readily identifiable and traceable.
- Suppliers are continually evaluated and approved.
- All activities are subject to "Risk Assessment" in order to maintain product cost, schedule and quality.